Welcome to your premier site for the latest jobs and vacancies in Kenya and East Africa. It is an easy access site and very friendly to navigate through even from your phone. Take full advantage of all the FREE products offered in this site. Upload your CV and let it be seen by leading employers and navigate through these storming and tiding times. For employers, we can advertise all jobs for FREE, just send them to email@example.com.
The Job holder will be in charge of the entire Plant and Machinery maintenance, hands-on engineering, installation, commissioning, technical trouble shooting, problem-solving, engineering and spares stores and supervising technical staff.
* Designing maintenance strategies, procedures and methods
* Drafting the maintenance budget for approval to ensure that maintenance is carried out within approved costs and budget.
SENIOR SALES EXECUTIVE
The job entails handling of clients and serving them according to their needs in order to optimize the customer experience
· Provide professional customer care to walk in clients, aide in selection, documentation and organize for deliveries and after sales service
· Assist clients by advising on interior designing so as to increase cross selling
· Inform the relevant people of low stock levels, feedback on products from the clients, suggestions and issues related to product display
A world leader in production of cut roses with operations spread across Ethiopia, Kenya and India. With an area of over 239 hectares under Greenhouse cultivation, They annually produce around 555 million stems of quality cut roses, essentially for exports to high-value markets.Kindly note that this position is based in Naivasha
The Finance/Accounts Manager is responsible for overseeing all financial and administrative activities/functions of the company. Additionally, being involved in directing, promoting, and coordinating the operations of the business in a manner that will optimize the market share, improve the efficiency, and help the company achieve its goals.
· Providing and interpreting financial information;
We are one of the world’s leading telecommunication equipment manufacturers and supplier with offices around the globe.
We are seeking to recruit high caliber and result oriented individuals to fill the following vacant positions:
1. VAS (IN/OCS) Senior Engineer (2 Positions)
* At least 3 years experience in IN/OCS at Development, Deployment or Maintenance level1 Knowledge of Huawei VAS Product (IN/1TELUN/USAU/OCS) is an added advantage.
* Very good knowledge in related DataCom equipments (1P Networking) with an emphasis on engineering, system commissioning, and equipment maintenance is mandatory.
A well established SAFAL Group company situated in Industrial area Nairobi is looking for suitably qualified candidates to fill the following vacant positions:
1) Electrical Engineer
Primary Purpose of the job: To ensure good health of all the electrical units, optimal Energy management, cost management plus safety of both human & capital.
* To plan, coordinate, execute, document and monitor all Electrical maintenance activities.
* To ensure proper handling and storage of materials
* To ensure overall reliability and availability of all machines and appliances
I&M Bank Ltd is a leading commercial bank providing long term careers to deserving professionals and we are seeking to recruit for the following position.
Information System Security Officer (ISO) Ref: ICT/13/07/2010
The ISO will report to the Head of ICT and will be responsible for:-
* Developing, updating and maintaining the ICT systems security policy and procedures to ensure that the Bank’s systems are secure at all times and comply with industry practice.
* Conducting security analysis to ensure the integrity of the system is maintained.
* Ensuring continuous ICT systems security compliance and monitoring for information protection and enforce controls.
We are a well established company dealing in garage and workshop consumables located in Industrial area. We are looking for competent persons to fill the below mentioned positions:
Sales and Marketing Assistant
* The individual will be responsible for selling the company’s products and ensuring achievement of the targets.
* Minimum 3 years experience preferably selling technical equipment
* Driving license essential
Consolidated Bank seeks recruit competent and highly motivated individuals for the following positions:
CREDIT ADMINISTRATION MANAGER
Reporting to the Head of Credit, the successful candidate will be responsible for planning, directing and controlling the operations of the credit administration unit in order to ensure that the credit portfolio is properly managed.
• Ensure that offer letters are appropriately drawn and conform to approval conditions.
Classic Mouldings Ltd is looking for a dynamic, focused and responsible professional to fill the above position.
• Overseeing and Managing office equipment and Operations
• Managing Hospitality and other services such as Mail and Cleaning
• Managing and Coordinating Licensing and insurance renewals
• Overseeing transport services and supervision of the company’s vehicle fleet.
• Monitoring Vehicle Usage and Expenditure
• Providing administrative support to all departments.
Purpose: Ensuring timely provision of Plant and equipment as required by the Projects/ sites
* Maintenance of plant and equipment
* Monitoring the performance of plant and equipment at all the sites.
* Ensuring that all the projects/ sits have the right Personnel required for maintenance and monitoring of performance of theplants and equipment
* Any other duties assigned by management from time to time.
* Evaluation of quotations prior to tenders/orders
* Check measurements for interim payments and compute final pay quantities
* Assist in the administration of the various construction sites within Africa;
* Preparation of progress and programme of works reports at the sites and giving relevant updates to the project manager;
* Analysis of construction materials and investigate Engineering problems;
* Compilation and analysis of reports and making recommendations on how to solve existing problems.
Within the Commercial division, the Consumer Sales department is driven by a high-performing sales team who deliver outstanding results to both dealers and retail customers.
To reinforce our position as clear market leaders, we are looking to fill the following position:
Area Sales Manager RF: COM-ASM-SEP10
Reporting to a Regional Sales Manager, the job holder will be responsible for generating sales revenue through effective management of Safaricom Business in the assigned area by ensuring availability of the company’s products and services in the area at all times and effectively aligning Dealer distribution to meet the retail objectives.
Job Title: HELP DESK COORDINATOR
Reports to: Technical Manager
2. JOB PURPOSE
The Helpdesk co-ordinator is responsible for ensuring that all reported support calls both internal and external customer or users are recorded in the helpdesk system and routed accordingly to the relevant support specialist (Engineer, Technician or IT support)..The Helpdesk co-ordinator follows up with the customers/users and the support specialists to ensure that the issues reported are fully resolved and relevant documentation signed and filed accordingly. The Helpdesk co-ordinator also performs IT and EAD support related duties.
We invite applicants who are performance driven and possess excellent transferable skills, demonstrable track records of achievement in past roles not necessarily in this field but who have a passionate desire to bring to life a great documentary on the environment in Kenya. The base location will be Nairobi Kenya, but the shots will be taken across the whole nation in a span of 4 months starting from 1st December. We are therefore are looking for:
Works closely with the director to cast the film. Specific duties will include:
• Assist in the organization and administration of casting calls and auditions
• Assist in the recruitment and hiring of cast
Job Title: Head of Technical Department:Technical Reports to: Executive Director2. JOB PURPOSE* Responsible for ensuring the highest level of productivity throughout the Technical Department. To be a role model and leader – able to solve problems, make informed decisions and manage personnel wisely in order to achieve maximum results and Project completed on time. * Planning and execution of technical projects covering IP PABXs, Structured cabling, Security solutions, Networking and Fibre optics. * Offering technical consultancy to the enterprise department in relation to projects being prospected for. * Quality assurance management.
Vacancy: Sales Executives
Salary Range : 20,000 Gross + Transport/Airtime Allowance + Commissions.
Vacancy Brief: Sales Executives for one of the leading Solar Companies in Kenya and within East Africa. The candidate will be self driven persons with drive to sell and maintain lasting relations with clients.
1. Preferably men between 25 – 30 years of age.
2. A diploma in sales and marketing
3. Minimum 2 years experience preferably in sales and marketing.
OUR CLIENT IS A LEADER IN THE PROVISION OF TELECOMMUNICATIONS SOLUTIONS IN KENYA. THE
COMPANY SEEKS TO RECRUIT DYNAMIC, SELF-DRIVEN INDIVIDUALS FOR THE POSITION OF SUPPLY
Position Title:Supply Chain Director
Reports to:Managing Director
Ensures the implementation and maintenance of Supply Chain policies and procedures
Directs and organizes all activities related to procurement, logistics, inventory and warehousing, Real
Estate and Facilities Management, to minimize total costs and maximize levels of quality and service
OUR CLIENT IS A LEADER IN THE PROVISION OF TELECOMMUNICATIONS SOLUTIONS IN KENYA. THE
COMPANY SEEKS TO RECRUIT DYNAMIC, SELF-DRIVEN INDIVIDUALS FOR THE POSITION OF HEAD OF
CORPORATE COMMUNICATIONS & PR
Position Title:Head of Corporate Communications & PR
Reports to:Managing Director
Directs company internal and external communications. Coordinates public relations, including presentations and written communications which inform relevant stakeholders, media representatives and the public about the company. Responsible for developing and implementing communication policies and programs that support the organization’s overall strategic direction. Approves all external public communication documents. Responsible for resource allocation, including budget and personnel. Works closely with general management level.
OUR CLIENT IS A LEADER IN THE TELECOMMUNICATIONS FIELD WITH A FOOTHOLD IN ASIA AND MUCH
OF AFRICA. THE COMPANY SEEKS TO RECRUIT A DYNAMIC INDIVIDUAL WITH A PROVEN TRACK RECORD
IN HIGH LEVEL AUDIT AND FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT IN THE TELECOMMUNICATIONS INDUSTRY FOR THE
POSITION OF MANAGER, INTERNAL AUDIT
Position Title:Manager, Internal Audit
Reports to:Head, Internal Audit
Duty Station:Nairobi, Kenya
Job Title. Operations Director
Reports To (Job Title) Managing Director (Pan Africa)
This role exists to ensure that Synovate Pan Africa has the required operational capabilities to meet our clients’ needs. The role holder will focus on optimizing Synovate Pan Africa’s efficiencies in processes and systems,and on developing the Company’s ability to drive people, process and Information Technology improvements aimed at maintaining the highest levels of quality and service to clients.
The Kenya School of Law is a Postgraduate Training Institution run under the auspices of the Council of Legal Education Act, Cap. 16A of the Laws of Kenya. The core mandate of the Council of Legal Education is inter alia to train for legal professional development and in particular to train lawyers for entry into the legal profession as Advocates of the High Court of Kenya.
For over 40 years the School has discharged this mandate under the leadership of the office of the Attorney General and the Ministry of Justice National Cohesion and Constitutional Affairs.
From 2006, however, the School became a Semi-Autonomous Government Agency (SAGA) with an expanded mandate and reviewed terms of service for its staff.
Job Descriptions for Customer Relations Representatives
We are looking for polished & passionate sales professionals driven by strong entrepreneurial instincts to join our organization. The ideal candidates should be able to successfully sell high end Xerox brands across Kenya.
Reporting to The CRM Team leader
* Maintaining solid customer relationship by handling their questions and concerns with speed and professionalism.
* Own and meet the assigned revenue target and manage key accounts.
EMPLOYMENT VACANCY – GENERAL MANAGER SACCO KENYA
A reputable Savings and Credit Co-operative Society (SACCO) whose head office is in Nairobi with branches in Mombasa, Kisumu, and Eldoret is seeking to recruit a General Manager who will be the Chief Executive Officer of the Society. The General Manager will report to the Sacco’s Board of Directors.
• Institute sound financial, human resource and risk management.
• Co-ordinate Annual External audit and periodic Internal Audits.
• Ensure compliance with the Law, professional standards, and Society’s By-laws, policies.
Procurement And Logistics Jobs In Kenya.
We are a leading independent children rights organization. We are outraged that millions of children are still
denied proper healthcare, food, education and protection and we are determined to change that.
We are seeking suitable candidates to fill the following open positions:
1. Logistics Coordinator based in Nairobi
Under the supervision of the Head of Logistics, the Logistics Coordinator will provide all necessary logistical
support to Nairobi and Field project activities while ensuring maximum efficiency and adherence to Save
the Children UK, Kenya Programme logistics procedures.
The incumbent must be a strong team leader and player who can assist in the continued development of
the logistics team and contribute to the further effective running of Save the Children UK. He/She will be
required to make frequent visits to the field offices and will be responsible for the effective management of
the warehouse, transport and procurement teams.
1.To manage the set up of profitable business units for General Insurance Business in the branches, and monitor agent activities in order to ensure achievement of the set business targets.
2. To manage relationships with in house agents in a manner that ensures the achievement of set business targets, promote growth and ensure an amicable, mutually beneficial business relationship between all parties.
3.To manage premium collections in line with the Company’s credit policy
4.To ensure that the business retention rate is above 90% on all renewal business.
5.To ensure that the production and profitability as budgeted are achieved
To be responsible for medical claims management process including reviewing the same in line with changing business needs, market practices and regulatory requirements.
• Review and implement guidelines as pertains to vetting of all medical insurance claims to ascertain admissibility.
• Approve the authorization, handle case management, retrospective review and discharge planning.
• Authorize and process payments to providers in line with the service level benchmarks.
Ensuring that the production targeted are attained and favorable relationships are maintained with customers and intermediaries.
• Secure new business directly or through intermediaries.
• Service existing business and follow up renewals within the service benchmarks and in line with the monthly renewal target.
The National Organization of Peer Educators (NOPE) is a Non-governmental organization that provides a range of professional services and technical assistance to companies, NGOs and other organizations to establish and manage comprehensive and integrated HIV/AIDS/TB/Malaria/RH/FP programs, using peer-centered approaches.
In addition to implementing donor-funded programs, NOPE also provides consultancy services to private sector, public sector and civil society organizations. For more information please visit our website: www.nope.or.ke
National Organization of Peer Educators (NOPE) seeks to recruit a Fundraising and Program Development Manager.
FUND RAISING AND PROGRAM DEVELOPMENT MANAGER – (Ref: – HR/2010/09/5)
Our Client, a Regional Market Development Trust, implementing Market Development Programmes in Sub-Saharan Africa is implementing a new strategic direction and seeking to recruit a result oriented, dynamic and highly talented professional in the above exciting and challenging position:
Reporting to the Regional Director, the successful candidate will be responsible for the following;
* Budgeting and costing of programme activities.
* Statutory accounting
Communications Liason New Projects Coordinator Job.
A Korogocho based organization providing micro loans and other support services for orphan guardians is seeking the services of a competent
Communications Liason/New Projects Coordinator.
The main responsibility of the CL/NPC is maintaining communication and filing reports with Western Program Sponsors, researching the effectiveness of current projects and investigating the feasibility of new projects.
* Degree in Business, Social Work related field.
The Centre for African Family Studies is an African Institution dedicated to strengthening the capacities of organizations and individuals in the field of health, HIV & AIDS, population and development in order to contribute to improving the quality of life of families in sub-Saharan Africa.
CAFS Training and Technical Assistance Team (TTA) made up of highly qualified professionals on Advocacy, Reproductive Health, HIV&AIDS, Organizational Development, and Knowledge Management (KM), conducts courses and provides research and consultancy services from bases in Lome, Togo, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, and Nairobi Kenya.
We want you to bring your difference. At British American Tobacco Kenya BAT supporting individuality
means we stay strong. Opportunities to shine, grow and develop and to make an early impact are
part of what it means to be valued.
Our diversity makes us unique. British American Tobacco Group employs over 60,000 people worldwide in 180 countries. For more information and to apply, check out www.batecacareers.com
Our Management Trainee Programme
We are looking for Management Trainees in the field of Marketing, Finance,
Oxfam Great Britain
Closing date: 15 Sep 2010
Location: Kenya – Dadaab
Based in Dadaab, Kenya Programme
Oxfam GB in partnership with the United Nations Refugee Agency (UNHCR) has set up water, sanitation and hygiene promotion services programme to the refugees in Dadaab Refugee camp. In support of this, we are seeking to recruit an Administration Officer and a Logistics Officer to manage, support design and delivery of a high quality WASH programme.
VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT IN NYALA DAIRY SACCO: GENERAL MANAGER & INTERNAL AUDITOR
Our client, Nyala Dairy Multipurpose Co-operative Society Ltd is a marketing cooperative society owned by dairy farmers from Nyandarua and Laikipia Districts. Established in February 2002, Nyala collects an average of 30,000 litres of milk per day from more than 6,000 farmers.
Nyala Cooperative Sacco is a fast growing Society. In response to this growth, we are seeking highly motivated individuals to fill the positions of a General Manager and Internal Auditor.
a. General Manager:
The incumbent will be the Chief Executive Officer of the Society. He/She will be reporting to the Sacco Board of Directors and will oversee the Financial Management, Information Technology, FOSA, BOSA, Marketing, Human Resource Management and General administrative functions of the Sacco.
•The job holder will manage, lead, champion, train & develop the Key accounts sales channel and merchandising footprint of the business.
•Responsible & accountable for Trade development & Merchandiser team training & development.
•To manage & control organic profitable growth of the entire business. Participate actively in the formulation of long-term business development strategy.
* Develop and enforce merchandising guidelines.
• An integral position within the EABL Marketing team and key to the leadership of the spirits portfolio in East Africa.
• This role would be ideal for a senior Marketing Manager wishing to further develop their portfolio management skills, people development skills, commercial and senior stakeholder influencing.• This role leads the portfolio strategy development, insight generation, development and implementation of growth drivers to ensure volume, profit and market share delivery of the EABL spirits business.
DW&P is looking to hire 10 content writers on a freelance basis
This is a work from home position and you are required to have access to a computer and internet. You will be assigned tasks to work on and be paid via Mpesa
You should be able to write a minimum of 2500 words a day
You MUST be proficient in writing original articles, rewriting articles and editing
Excellent writing and grammatical skills
Writing articles which are free from plagiarism
EABL operates within a multi cultural, multi national, multi currency environment. EABL comprises four business units: KBL, EAML, CGI and UBL. KBL is further categorized into Demand and Supply. The Demand business is involved in marketing and pushing the product to consumers. The Supply business is involved in production of beer and spirits.
The Quality and Environment Department will be responsible for developing and monitoring systems to control the quality of beer and spirits as well as protecting the environment from harmful effluent. The main aim being to achieve a standard product that meets and exceeds customer expectations while keeping the environment safe.
This role works closely with Line managers and the Quality Control Manager.
The Arid Lands Information Network (ALIN) is an International organisation with activities spread in Kenya, Uganda and Tanzania. Our mission is to improve livelihoods of communities through delivery of practical information using modern technologies.
ALIN wishes to recruit 3 field officers with a passion to work and support community development initiatives to create positive equitable and sustainable change. The Field Officers will be based at established community Maarifa (Knowledge) centres located in rural semi arid regions of East Africa.
The Maarifa centres
Through partnerships with other organisations and using the Focal Group model, the Network has established Community Maarifa Centres in the East Africa region with a mandate to facilitate information and knowledge exchange projects. The centres are equipped with ICT tools and library materials for community use.