Experience: 1-3 Years
FlashBay East Africa Limited is a wholly locally owned firm of young committed professionals offering professional telecommunication installation services to companies across East Africa. We provide fast, efficient and friendly fiber optic network installation services across the entire East African Region.
We urgently require a well- spoken, very good looking and well groomed, confident, smart, bold, broadminded, female receptionist between 22-28 years of age.
The post holder will be required to work flexibly, in a rapidly developing office environment. It may be necessary to assist, or cover for, other Administrative staff from time to time.
- Excellent customer service skills and communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced atmosphere
- Excellent Computer Literacy Skills.
- Professional attitude and attire a must
- Should be open to learning and take on additional responsibilities when required
- Between 22-28 years of age
- Minimum ‘O’ level qualification. Certificate/Diploma preferred
- Handling all incoming and outgoing calls.
- Maintain a record of calls placed
- Supply information to callers and record messages.
- Perform clerical duties, such as typing, proofreading, and sorting mail.
- Receive visitors, obtain name and nature of business, and schedule appointments
- Maintaining client database and coordinate with all departments
- Maintain incoming and outgoing mail/ bills/ documents
- Assist in keeping the reception area clean and tidy, at all times
- Any other duties that the Company considers appropriate
Interested candidates meeting the above criteria should forward an application enclosing detailed Curriculum Vitae accompanied by recent full length and passport photo to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are an equal opportunity employer