Position: Graphic Designer
Salary Range: KShs 20,000 - 50,000
Their portfolio range includes the construction of three dimensional models for architects and outdoor advertising.
The ideal candidate must have a mix of creative skills, commercial awareness and an imaginative flair.
Candidates from Buruburu Institute of Fine Arts (BIFA), University of Nairobi and Technical University of Kenya (Kenya Polytechnic) are encouraged to apply
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Meeting clients to discuss their needs and specifications
- Producing accurate and high quality work
- Developing graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and Internet websites
- Developing design briefs by gathering information and data to clarify design issues
- Using a wide range of media, including photography and computer aided design
- Keeping abreast of developments in IT, particularly design programs and communicating the same to the management
- Contributing creative ideas and design artwork to the assigned products
- Being proactive in presenting ideas and designs to prospective customers
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelors/Diploma in Graphic Design
- A minimum of 2 years experience in the same field
- Knowledge in Corel Draw, Photo shop, Illustrator and Fireworks is required
- Diploma IT (Software Application) will be an added advantage
- Ability to multi-task on more than one design brief at a time
- Excellent computer skills
- Good customer satisfaction skills
- Good originality skills
- Excellent team working skills
To apply, send your CV only to firstname.lastname@example.org before 20th September 2013.
Clearly indicate the position applied for and your minimum salary expectation on the subject line.
Only serious candidate needs to apply