We are a medium sized tours and travel company based in Nairobi specializing in cab services, air ticketing, hotel & camp bookings, corporate events hires, weddings convoys & outrider hires and executive Limousines transfers.
- Responsible for smooth transfer of clients as advised.
- Keeping proper records of transfers.
- Ensuring clients are handled in a professional manner.
- Driving and maintaining the company vehicle in a good manner.
- Ensuring the vehicle allocated is in good working condition and report any mechanical problem arising immediately.
- Performing daily routine checks in the vehicle allocated.
- Complying with the traffic rules and company policies in execution of duties allocated.
- Must be 28 years of age and above.
- Should have a driving experience of 3 years and above preferably in a cab/leasing/tours organization.
- Must possess a Driving license class BCE, PSV and certificate of good conduct.
- Should know how to read and write English and Kiswahili. Knowledge of foreign language is an added advantage.
- Should have training in tourism and travel & tours.
- The individual should have a wide knowledge of Nairobi streets, estates, shopping malls, resorts, parks and roads network.
- Should possess customer care skills.
- Should be well groomed and presentable and ready to work in shift.
Vehicle Mechanics & Auto Electrician
- Maintenance of a large fleet of cars.
- Prioritize and plan for vehicles repairs and maintenance.
- Maintain preventive program for the fleet.
- Ensure complete inventory of required parts and materials are in stock.
- Complete all assigned work orders and record hours and materials used.
- Report immediately any issue concerning vehicle performances for immediate action.
- Conduct safety checks and inspections as required and maintain records.
- Ensure all records of vehicle repairs and maintenance are kept in the prescribed order.
- Respond to emergencies, breakdowns as required.
- Perform mechanical and electrical duties as required.
- Diploma in Automotive electrical/mechanics from recognized institution.
- At least 3 years experience as a mechanic in a busy organization/institution.
- Be ready to work for long hours and under pressure.
- Sound automotive electrical and mechanical knowledge.
- Knowledge on how to repair wide range of vehicles.
- Problem solving and decision making skills.
- Ladies are highly encouraged to apply.
How to Apply:
Interested qualified individuals should submit their Application and detailed CV via E-mail; firstname.lastname@example.org clearly Quoting the Position Title in the Subject line.
Female candidates are highly encouraged to apply for all the positions.
Deadline for receiving applications will be on 07/02/2014.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Canvassing will lead to disqualification.