Customer Service Representative – Very Urgent
Our client, a manufacturer and distributor of Smart Phones is seeking to recruit a Customer Service Representative.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Conduct customer satisfaction survey every month / quarter
- To assist marketing in implementing its customer satisfaction survey, by calling customers
- To take incoming calls from potential customers, and pass these prospects to the appropriate individuals for sales closure
- To contact existing customers and request referrals to other potential customers
- Daily reporting of customer complaints to Shop Managers/Sales team
- Tracking of customer complaints for 100% closure.
- Ensure customers and branches are informed about status of any complain
- Understand all the products in details
- Provide daily, weekly and monthly reports related to after sales service to Management Team
- To meet high ethical standards in line with the company culture
Qualification and Experience
- Diploma or Certificate in customer service / public relations/ front office
- Excellent communicator
- Confident and able to handle outside calls from customers
- Proficient in English and Kiswahili
To apply, send your CV ONLY to email@example.com before 8th July 2016.
Clearly indicate the position applied for and the minimum salary expectation on the subject line.
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placement.