Warehouse / Logistics Assistant
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure appropriate inventory management processes and procedures are in place and are complied with
- Improve warehouse management and operation including logistics in branch offices
- Cycle count and ensure warehouse records accuracy
- Ensure un-saleable product scraping and on time
- Track and improve warehouse measures and control warehouse costs
- Ensure logistics project implementation and tracking
- Handle complain problem for supplier delivery and quality issues
- Prepare warehouse SOP and train warehouse staff.
- Receives POSM
- Deploys POSM ; based on branch contributions (NRB)
- Ensures POSM for other markets is collected and transported.
- Analyses POSM to establish minimum order quantities for a given POS Element
- Bachelors’ degree holder in relevant field
- Higher Diploma in Supply Chain / Purchasing & Supplies Management
- 2 years working experience in Supply chain or Warehouse management
- Experience in FMCG market will be an added advantage
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org by 6th July 2016 stating their current and expected remuneration, daytime telephone contacts and addresses of three referees.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted