Field Administrative Associate
Based in Western
We are an international NGO with a strong footprint in Kenya, Rwanda, Burundi, and Tanzania: In these countries our 3,000+ strong staff serves over 200,000 smallholding farmers and helps them to grow their way out of hunger and poverty.
Below are the details for the position.
- Solar and cook stove warranty processing
- Funeral Insurance claim processing
- Support District logistics activities including delivery to staff meetings
- Support all administrative tasks including copying, scanning, taking minutes etc.
- Compile KPIs and other district data entry tasks
- Create district budgets and procurement requests
- Distribute district-level repayment analyses and report for FOs and FMs
- Update district-specific tools and delivery sustainability or finance trainings to field staff
- Act as a liaison with Business Operations to raise any concerns related to repayment reports or roster issues
- Maintain and manage district property and inventories
- Liaise with IT departments to ensure functioning of all IT equipment in the district/regional offices
- Represent One Acre Fund as front face of the office
- Assist in any other duties requested by Field Operations, depending on capacity and within reason
- Assist the training department in training Field Leadership team computer skills
- A diploma or undergraduate degree in a relevant field of study is highly desirable
- At least (1-2) years’ experience in an office setting
- Proven communication (oral and written) skills with good attention to detail
- Ability to work with minimum supervision to meet strict deadlines
- Demonstrated computer skills in email, internet usage, Microsoft Office
- Able to multitask
- Excellent attitude, willingness to learn and work hard , humility
- Proven ability to set and meet targets
- Fluent in English
Career development: One Acre Fund invests in building management and leadership capacity. We provide constant, actionable feedback delivered through weekly mentorship and two annual career reviews.
We also have regular one-on-one meetings where we listen to and discuss career goals, and work collaboratively to craft roles that each person can be passionate about. Opportunity to grow and salary increase are based on personal performance.
One Acre Fund is an equal opportunity employer.
How to apply
If you feel motivated to work for One Acre Fund as the Field Administrative Associate and if you fulfill our requirements for this role, we look forward to receiving your application by 11th July 2016
To apply, please click on this link:http://form.jotformpro.com/form/51091965509966
You will be prompted to a form that must be completed.
At the end of the form you will have the opportunity to write a motivational letter and upload your CV.
Please Note: You must be 18years and above to qualify for any position at One Acre Fund.
One Acre Fund will never ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.