Based in Bungoma
We are an International NGO with a strong footprint in Kenya, Rwanda, Burundi, and Tanzania: In these countries our 3,000+ strong staff serves over 200,000 smallholding farmers and helps them to grow their way out of hunger and poverty.
We are seeking experienced and talented individual to take up the position of IT Officer in the IT Operations.
The IT Officer will report directly to the IT Manager.
- Provide hardware technical support - laptops
- Provide software technical support – Windows and applications
- OS maintenance on user computers – periodic check-up on all OAF laptops
- Basic IT projects – special projects needed
- Follow and write IT support processes – create IT documentation for OAF Kenya
- Keep track of problems and repairs – log all tasks performed and provide for check-ins
- Training on the following skills – Roster support, Special Reporting
- At least a minimum of college Diploma certificate or its equivalent in ICT studies
- No prior experience is required
- Specialization in computer and basic Network support disciplines is a plus
- Demonstrate understanding of windows operating systems and its operation
Career development: One Acre Fund invests in building management and leadership capacity.
We provide constant, actionable feedback delivered through weekly mentorship and two annual career reviews.
We also have regular one-on-one meetings where we listen to and discuss career goals, and work collaboratively to craft roles that each person can be passionate about.
Opportunity to grow and salary increase are based on personal performance.
One Acre Fund is an equal opportunity employer.
How to Apply
If you feel motivated to work for One Acre Fund as the IT Officer and if you fulfill our requirements for this role, we look forward to receiving your application by 23rd July 2016
To apply, please click on this link:http://form.jotformpro.com/form/51091965509966
You will be prompted to a form that must be completed.
At the end of the form you will have the opportunity to write a motivational letter and upload your CV.
Please Note: You must be 18 years and above to qualify for any position at One Acre Fund.
One Acre Fund will never ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position.