A busy office in area seeks to recruit an Office Administrator to oversee the operations and to handle the clients professionally.
- She should have a Diploma in a business related course.
- She should have a certificate in Secretarial Studies, Customer Care or its equivalent.
- She should have a minimum grade of C in KCSE and C in English.
- She should have basic level accounting and it will be an added advantage.
- She should have excellent communication skills, presentable and very organized and provide general administrative support well.
- She should be able to set meetings.
- She should have people skills and be able to manage and motivate the team well and supervise the support team.
- She should able to manage time well and work under pressure.
- She should have good interpersonal skills and handle clients professionally.
- She should be able to control the ordering and usage of office stationery, support materials and office supply.
- She should be between 24 – 35 years of age and should have worked in a similar position for 2 years and above.
Salary will be 16,000/-
Kindly send your application with a short written testimonial of your greatest achievement (at Most Half a page) and expected salary to email@example.com by 7th July 2016.
Note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.