Kenya Orient Insurance
Job Title: Relationship Officer – Intermediaries
Division / Department: Business Development & Marketing
Immediate Supervisor: Assistant Manager – Business Development
Overall Responsibility: The position is responsible for effectively managing key branch account (direct & indirect / intermediary accounts) as assigned.
Key Tasks, Duties and Responsibilities
- To give competitive quotations and ensure follow up is done to close the business.
- To oversee timely issuance of relevant documents to the intermediaries.
- To facilitate timely collections of premiums as per Company’s credit policy.
- To make regular visits in order to maintain relationships with the intermediaries.
- To offer advice on claims procedures.
- To solicit for business from intermediaries and maintaining a fairly balanced portfolio mix.
- To give support to intermediaries including carrying out risk surveys, reviewing performance and loss ratios.
- To ensure proper dissemination of product knowledge to the intermediaries and direct customers.
- To continuously gather market intelligence in order to identify specific needs of prospects and customers.
- To hold renewal discussions to ensure adequacy of cover and minimize lapses.
- To gather market intelligence in order to identify specific needs of prospects and customers.
- To follow up on renewal policies from assigned accounts and ensuring 100% renewal rate.
- To report on timely basis to the immediate supervisor on tasks, duties and responsibilities as per assigned reporting formats.
- Minimum – Bachelor’s Degree preferable in marketing or with basic insurance Knowledge.
- At least 2 years working experience in sales or marketing within the insurance industry or related fields.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in the position and have the required qualifications, skills and experience, kindly visithttps://korient.co.ke/careers/ and submit your application on or before Friday, July 8th 2016.