Manyur Technologies limited is a leader in the renewable energy sector dealing with LED lighting, solar water heaters and solar panels.
We are looking to hire Sales Management Trainees.
The Sales management trainees will be trained and equipped with the relevant technical training and will eventually become sales managers.
- Interact with sales team and provide leadership in support of their sales targets
- Organize the sales administration
- Develop sales plan, policies and strategy
- Ensure sales team meet / exceed annual goals
- Identifying new sales channels/opportunities.
- Analyze the sales figures and work with marketing to coordinating and promoting new product launches with customers.
- Provide the necessary product technical information and training to channel partners and end users.
- Conduct sales follow-up and order closing with clients.
- Evaluate and analyze cost and sales.
- Provide general forecasts and sales reports
- Maintain agent and client relationships
- Develop clients' portfolio and turnover
- Formulation and execution of sales plans for each market/territory and finding new sales channels, agents and accounts in under-represented markets.
- Offering after sales support and services.
- Perform any other miscellaneous duties as required to ensure the goals and objectives of the sales department are met.
- Prepare Sales Management Reports
- Provide Marketing intelligence
Minimum Requirements / Qualifications
- Graduates who have graduated in the last year or have completed university and awaiting graduation.
- Those with business related degree are highly desired
- Should have a passion for sales and marketing
- Should have excellent planning, organizing, and project management skills
- Should possess excellent numerical skills
- Should possess excellent oral, written and presentation skills
- Strong customer, quality and results orientation
Interested applicants should apply directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org